AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Final Fantasy XII

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Final Fantasy XII

It's a picture of one of the main girls. I forget her name. I made this for my sister as a coming home gift. Comments? Help?

Edit: I made another version. The text is simply in a different place. I like this one better.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	pretty!02.jpg‎
Views:	153
Size:	478.2 KB
ID:	7786   Click image for larger version

Name:	presentforbekki.jpg‎
Views:	109
Size:	480.5 KB
ID:	7789  
    Last edited by shi_amai; 11-21-2005 at 10:14 PM.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My comment: Very good for a sig (might be big). Anyway, It's good.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by jump_for_luck77
    My comment: Very good for a sig (might be big). Anyway, It's good.
    0.o What are you talking about? It's a wallpaper, not a siggy.

Junior Member Kitsune32 is on a distinguished road Kitsune32's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2006 07:18 PM
    Threads

I like it, it's very nice. Ill probably put this up on my laptop when FFXII is released
    Btw Her name is Penelo.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune32
    I like it, it's very nice. Ill probably put this up on my laptop when FFXII is released
    Btw Her name is Penelo.
    Awww, thank you! =3 Makes me know it has to be atleast somewhat good.

Ah yes. Weird name. Thanks. ^^;;

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

It's really cool, but the colors don't seem to match her well. How about making the background (brown) a similar color to that in her clothes, such as the yellow color? I love the text, particular on the one on the right.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Yeah... I believe her name is Penelo..(Or something like that)... Vaan's girlfriend... <_< I don't like her bangs though... Or whatever bangs she has... XD

Anyway... i think it's good... the second one is way better since you can read the text more easily... And I think the colors are good... Complimentary colors... *thumbs up*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, I think the second one's text looks way better, and I personally think it just has a somehow better effect there.

How about this. For anyone who wants to use it they tell me if they want the bg to be a different color and I'll gladly do that. Lol, I'm just being lazy. ^^;;

Closed Thread

Thread Information