AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Tsunade's Gallery of Pictures

Like a boss! tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2012 08:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Tsunade's Gallery of Pictures

post your works up here. ^^;
    Just a couple quotes here that amuse me:

'Have you seen my feet, my investigatin' feet?!'
    --The Cat ~Red Dwarf~

'I'm the world's happiest tool.'
    --Reese ~Malcom in the Middle

'And remember: Tuesday is Soylent Green day.'
    --Soylent Green

'The bread is delicious.'
    --Medal of Honor

~~Tivian Talous~~

Property of -Naota- Tsunade is a splendid one to behold Tsunade is a splendid one to behold Tsunade is a splendid one to behold Tsunade is a splendid one to behold Tsunade is a splendid one to behold Tsunade is a splendid one to behold Tsunade is a splendid one to behold Tsunade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2007 03:55 AM
    Threads

Wink

Here's my old galary=)
    http://www.animegalleries.net/forum/...d=1#post811141

and my drawings=)

Last edited by Tsunade; 09-01-2005 at 12:27 PM.
    つなで の あルと。

Property of -Naota- Tsunade is a splendid one to behold Tsunade is a splendid one to behold Tsunade is a splendid one to behold Tsunade is a splendid one to behold Tsunade is a splendid one to behold Tsunade is a splendid one to behold Tsunade is a splendid one to behold Tsunade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

and some more

Last edited by Tsunade; 09-01-2005 at 12:44 PM.
    つなで の あルと。

Senior Member Knife_Messiah is on a distinguished road Knife_Messiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2005 01:36 PM
    Threads

Love what you drew above

Member bigpat91 will become famous soon enough bigpat91 will become famous soon enough bigpat91's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2007 07:29 PM
    Threads

tsunade.Nice drawings you got talent. i love them.
    shaman king is the best.

Member SHADA-SMITH has a little shameless behaviour in the past SHADA-SMITH's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2005 02:35 PM
    Threads

Nice!!!
    The shading and details are amazing Jou are very good in creating details in little space's..

This is incredible ...
    hyakki tubatsu umakki

Senior Member Bunny Tsuki is on a distinguished road Bunny Tsuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2007 01:41 PM
    Threads

I really wish I had that talent. Most of mine don't come out like that at all. Keep it up.
    I am the hope of the future, the one people look up to. I know what it is like to lose everything to save everything. I am Sailor Cosmos.

*Bunny Tsuki/Sailor Moon of Crystal Intentions*

Family in journal

Made by my artistic older sis Sumomo1

The Elemental artist.. kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2007 12:52 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Blessed

Tsunade ...god blessed you with this talent....your style is very attractive....keep up the good work...now i want to see colored pictures from you...
    *illuminated spirits clan member*
    *winner of AW forum. Paint me contest*
    Inking & Coloring images: Pm me!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

damn.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkostas
    Tsunade ...god blessed you with this talent....
    or he, you know, practiced.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

The Elemental artist.. kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2007 12:52 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default lol

LOL i just wanted to say something different..........
    *illuminated spirits clan member*
    *winner of AW forum. Paint me contest*
    Inking & Coloring images: Pm me!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loved by None -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 09:03 PM
    Threads

Beautiful job!
    "Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanx=3
    I'm glad, that you liked my works=)))

Last edited by Tsunade; 09-07-2005 at 11:26 AM.
    つなで の あルと。

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

how long did these take you to do?

is on the wander ^^ VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2006 10:10 AM
    Threads

hey, they're great ^^ plus, they seem like wallpapers hehe u r really good, Tsunade ^^

Loved by None -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Beautiful job.
    "Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble."

Senior Member Saq will become famous soon enough Saq's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2011 12:35 AM
    Threads

very nice 10/10. You guys are all gifted

Am i the only male who likes the Winx Club?

family:
    -------
    Mother:beatrix_bunny220
    Brother: viperson
    Sister: Jamie
    Nepthew: Skyler22

from daughter: Saq

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow your good, those are like cool and good drawings.
    -TWM-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wispers, mmm...to make all this, or to lirn to draw?
    Varly, may be not as very good wallpapers=)
    つなで の あルと。

Holy Vampier Priest The Holy is an unknown quantity at this point Priest The Holy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2005 10:35 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by bigpat91
    tsunade.Nice drawings you got talent. i love them.
    its awsome u should have a show or somwthing its awsome i give it 10 thumbs up
    It's to late to say srry or i love u the fire in my soul has set a flame my eyes turn a cloudy white as i fade in to death u say i love u but it's to late my heart is dead it died a slow and painful death i yell help but noone hears as i drowned in my own blood... family is in my journal

(\__/)
    ( o.o ) <--bunnie
    (_)(_)

FES admires you ^_< Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2008 04:41 PM
    Threads

OH that's great work Tsunade ^_^ I'm going to rep you and I admire your drawings...you are reaaaaally good at it!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Priest The Holy , thanx=))
    Mutsumi, =) i try to get better and better=)))
    つなで の あルと。

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I love your pics!! You have a talent for drawings! ^_^ It's really awesome

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tsunade
    Wispers, mmm...to make all this, or to lirn to draw?
    heh, the drawings themselves =]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wink

Whispers, from time to time it takes some days, but some times just an hour=)

It took me a day to draw this=)

It was only 4-5 hours

and it was only 30 min=)
    Last edited by Tsunade; 09-11-2005 at 03:50 AM.
    つなで の あルと。

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Very nice job. Keep up the great work!

Closed Thread

Thread Information