AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloud Or Squall

Digital Plague Trey Racer has a little shameless behaviour in the past Trey Racer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2005 04:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    On My Own Thinking About The Life And The Love That has Passed Me By
    Threads

Thumbs up Cloud Or Squall

this a age old arguement between me and all of my friends personally i believe rocks what do you guys think?
    My Family is now in my journal

shadow masters Dark-Angel will become famous soon enough Dark-Angel will become famous soon enough Dark-Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2007 11:27 AM
    Threads

duh cloud

"the people and the friends we have lost never forget them"

Digital Plague Trey Racer has a little shameless behaviour in the past Trey Racer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well done dark-angel u obviously have taste cloud is so much cooler than squall i mean come on cloud has cool spiky hair, the buster sword which is probably bigger and heavier than me what more do you want

LED ZEPPELIN RULLLEEE Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2006 02:12 PM
    Threads

Connor you have never played 8 so do you know at least try it. squall is the best even aaron said and hes only seen the opening cutsecne lol squall has the cool cut diganolly down his face lol. dark sasuke thinks squall is better who have you got shez lol woooo play it first then ill let you judge him

And squall has the damn gunblade which looks cool especially lionheart
    which is amazing
    Last edited by Deathbyspartan; 05-08-2005 at 01:57 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hey ive seen the opening cut-scene i've played a demo he just cnt compare to cloud not many people can

LED ZEPPELIN RULLLEEE Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Im mean play the game see how cool he is you are saying that hes not cool coz you played a demo and that no one compares to cloud well i think hes not even that cool *not compared to squall* i do think hes cool but against squall he has no chance

Junior Member Teh Lavos is on a distinguished road Teh Lavos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2005 01:05 PM
    Threads

They are both the same, really. I can't really think about anything that would make me think that one would be better than the other.
    Locke from FF6 is much cooler, anyway.

But since you want an answer, i'll say Cloud. Because he comes first in the alphabet.

"A-U-T-O-L-O-G-I-C"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

your just arguing for the sake of it now arent you kyle (deathbyspartan)

The Final Uchiha Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2013 09:40 PM
    Threads

Squall is the coolest! cloud is awesome to but squall is betta he got a kool scar down his face aswell and the gunblade and the lionheart are betta than ultima weapon and buster sword

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

pitiful sheep going with the group cloud is cooler the way he acts, his sword, his hair he's got a film for christs sake

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

This is a hard decision seeing as they are pretty much alike in everyway. They each of rivals stronger than they are, both don't go for chicks when they have a chance, they both really don't give a crap about anything until the end. Squall looks cooler with that jacket and sword, but Cloud has a cooler attitude. Plus he seems more like a leader than Squall, and I consider myself a pretty good leader so I would have to go with Cloud. That and the Ultima Sword is alot cooler than the Lionheart, but not by much.
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

People who want to join so far:
    1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Senior Member kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2012 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yuuiki90

this is hard to choose!!! but i would choose Cloud coz he's super hot and cool!
    but i like squall too coz of his scar.

[Dead yet Alive] [Now known as Yuuiki or SansAmour on GE]
    Come [ v i s i t! ]

Member Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2005 05:02 AM
    Threads

squall is cool but i still think cloud is better because just like Trey Racer said the way he acts is cool, his sword rules
    i dont know the meaning of fear i cant even spell it

Dark Prince Dark Raziel will become famous soon enough Dark Raziel will become famous soon enough Dark Raziel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2005 07:11 AM
    Threads

That's a hard one... but I'm gonna have to say Cloud Strife.
    "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean people aren't following me!"

My Forum Family:

Little Sis: CuteStar, Mysterious Bro: Italian Thug, Tiny, yet Random cousin: Dark Scar, Cousin: krissy, Girlfriend: dark kaisen

Member Cyra the demonangel is on a distinguished road Cyra the demonangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2007 04:16 PM
    Threads

Default cloud cloud all cloud

CLOUD. its all about him. squall is hot, but cloud will beat him anyday!
    "Be content whenever you can, no matter the situation."
    -Cyra the demonangel

Brother: Ryku Isaigana

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Connor im not arguing for the sake of it you made this link to argue it says at the top and squall is better. stop showing off saying we have bad taste you have bad taste and we dont sheep. SQUALL IS COOLER

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

we dont sheep? ok then kyle but cloud is well cooler and y would i have to show off

Senior Member leigh2345 is infamous around these parts leigh2345's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2005 04:24 AM
    Threads

Cloud Is So Much Cooler Because One Of His Attitude Two His Storyline Is Better Aswell He Hs The Best Fighting Stance Just Cooler All Round

Senior Member leigh2345 is infamous around these parts leigh2345's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2005 04:24 AM
    Threads

Neway Ppl Myt Think Hes Cooler Because The Graphics Were So Much Better In 8 Than 7 So Tht Could B Y

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

squall is so much cooler he has a better stance his weapon is better and squalls story is better

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

exactly well done leigh most people only think he is better coz of the graphics kyle and how can u say cloud has no cool weapons that is blasphamas

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Squall has better weapons the gunblade is just awesome and i dont like squall because of the graphics. squall is someone i look up to sad i know but just the way he is. i know its a computer game but some can have that effect lol

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i got to admit that is pretty sad but still that doesnt make squall cooler i have seen concept art of all the weapons and i must there othing special

Member Concrete Waffle is on a distinguished road Concrete Waffle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2005 08:38 AM
    Threads

Squall. I like his personality. Plus, gunblades are awsome. Cloud always just seemed, eh, like wannabe badass. Though that's just my opinion.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

oh yeah i dont want any double posting i dont want my thread closing

Closed Thread

Thread Information