AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Admin abuse at Anime Globe

Victim #26 Seductress is on a distinguished road Seductress's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2005 02:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Admin abuse at Anime Globe

Ok hah! This is the right place to post this. Well any ways before I came here I did all my Rp at the anime globe chat. And there was a certian admin (who will remain nameless at the time) who seriously stalked me and watched my every move. If there was one thing I said that could be twisted into something bad the admin would freeze or ban me. It is so rideculous. This Admin even made people leave because they where to upset by the Admin. It just totally took all the fun out of the Rp. Now is has been two days and I am still banned. This admin abused thier powers just to make others upset.
    You can not kill what you did not create.

~Lacy~

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Now that you have found the right place for this, I must say: I highly doupt it.

I've been around for more then half a year now, so I know how the admins act on this forum, and I have seen none of them abusing their powers. Are you sure you didn't misread a rule or something?
    Last edited by red storm; 01-31-2005 at 02:41 PM.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I said on the anime globe chat not the forum. The admin even went into the room I was in and dead serious told us to stop joking around. (We where playing around putting make up on the guys.) Then I was banned for crawling in some ones pocket and eats the meow mix in it. Then I was banned. And it has been two days now and I can't get on the one place I wanted to do my Rp at.

~Lacy~

Some Old Cliché g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2006 01:56 PM
    Threads

Red storm, I think Seductress know's what she's saying. I've been to a lot of forums, and I have witnessed this "power abuse" and have also been attcked by it x_x. It's not fun, and really not fair. If this is an admin (not a mod) I don't think there is much you can do about it, but if it's a mod doing this, then pm an admin about it. By the way, Red storm, Seductress is talking about the chat room, this is the forums... maybe we're nicer her ^_^, that might be why You've never seen any power abuse...

Aifa bistowed rice upon me... has he bestowed it upon you?

Androgynous™ .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2009 10:43 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    Now that you have found the right place for this, I must say: I highly doupt it.

I've been around for more then half a year now, so I know how the admins act on this forum, and I have seen none of them abusing their powers. Are you sure you didn't misread a rule or something?

That's true and I've been here since '03 so...I really have *yet* to see an Admin abuse their powers.Besides,if they did do such things they would have their powers taken away and probably go back to what they were before they became Admin.And God of Death?I've been to forums too and on the forums I've went to there's Admin abuse.I have to say that this forum is rather clean with good people to support it.
    New set needed
    I haven't been on here in forever.
    I might start coming back.
    Member since Aug. 2003
    AF Oldie

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Well... i havent been to the chat before.. and i really dont want to anymore... o.O

Pimpette # 1 Se$sY K@g0m3 will become famous soon enough Se$sY K@g0m3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2005 09:58 PM
    Threads

lol, i was banned yesterday,and i was going to pm the mod today, but didn't cuz now im free, yo just pm the admin about it,good luck
    ^_- )

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

She doesn't like me though. -Pout.- Thats why she followed me into everying room I went in waiting for me to slip up!! >.<

~Lacy~

Guardian and Protector WeyrDragon will become famous soon enough WeyrDragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2005 06:21 PM
    Threads

at first i cam across this and i was like "WHAT?!?!" , admin abuse? never, none that i have ever seen on the boards (though i still have a warning from over three months ago ) anyways, yeah, pm another admin and have it dealt with.

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2023 03:50 PM
    Threads

If you have a complaint about being banned, then contact Kaitou Ace or Princess Minako. Do NOT bother other admins because you were banned. Doing so will typically result in your complaint being completely ignored.

Seductress: You were banned for your extremely inappropriate content in main chat. The ban stays.
    Se$sY K@g0m3: You were banned for the "content" of your private chat with someone who has been permanently banned from the entire server.
    I am Jakiao - The Resident Dw33b / Forum & Chat Admin
    [ Our Rules | Site FAQ ]

Thinking about asking a question in Site Issues and Questions?
    Be sure to SEARCH FIRST before making a new thread. Chances are, someone already asked!

Closed Thread

Thread Information