AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Talk about Resident Evil Stuff

Senior Member Serinime is on a distinguished road Serinime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2005 09:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Talk about Resident Evil Stuff

This is an another thing I thought up and guessing people would talk about this subject too. I hope when people see this, I wish they can spread this around and write on what is ever on the subject. Well, Resident Evil 4 has already came out and I really like it. I think this game is a great improvement from the other Resident Evil Series because of the fix camera angles. In RR4, it is in Third-Person View. Umm, I hope you write to this subject!
    Anime Artist (in training)

The Honorable Reaper WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2006 12:00 AM
    Threads

By the looks of things, Resident Evil 4 is already kicking serious @ss. (I haven't seen a single review for it that was less than 90%). Man, I want to play it so bad, but it had to be released right in the middle of my diploma exams!

When I get it, I am going to play the living HELL out of it!!
    Family

Brother in Arms: Saint Mana
    Sister in Arms: JiruCloud
    Sister: Anbu-Kakashi

Member Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2005 05:02 AM
    Threads

i have played all the other resident evils but i havent played resident evil 4 yet is it better than all the other resident evils because i dont know if i should get it.

Senior Member Serinime is on a distinguished road Serinime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2005 09:36 PM
    Threads

I believe Resident Evil 4 is better than the rest of the series because I was really beginning to get bored of the fix camera angles. The graphics kick a@@ and the storyline and gameplay is great.
    Anime Artist (in training)

Member Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2005 12:33 PM
    Threads

I cant wait to play number four for GC It looks great. I hope it comes out on the ps2. My friend says that you can actualy fight them hand-to-hand.

The Honorable Reaper WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The game will come out for PS2!! The catch is that it comes out at the end of this year... Do you really want to wait that long?

And also, you can't fight hand to hand per se. However, if you shoot an enemy and cause them to recoil (hold their wound, and otherwise briefly stop their assault on you), you can run up to them and kick them and surrounding enemies away. A very, very useful feature to be certain.
    Family

The Broken Wing UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2012 04:12 PM
    Escaping your sight everytime you turn around.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

who CAN'T love Resident Evil?? It's one of the greatest series ever made. RE: Apocalypse was an awesome movie, and it was somewhat based off of my favorite Resident Evil game, Resident Evil 2! and Leon's coming back in Resident Evil 4! its so cool!

The Broken Wing UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Axle
    I cant wait to play number four for GC It looks great. I hope it comes out on the ps2. My friend says that you can actualy fight them hand-to-hand.
    you've always be able to fight the zombies without a gun. (hint : kicking zombies when your out of ammo) just so ya know..but you have a point, that feature is sweet

Enigmatic Prodigy Frozen Tears is an unknown quantity at this point Frozen Tears's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2005 09:06 AM
    Threads

Leon Now works for the President and Is on A Mission to take down Umbrella Head Quarters While Searchin' For Ashley The Presidents daughter(Playable Character #1) oh and um SPOILER.......

remeber ADA WONG from Part two !?In this Installment of Resident Evil well shes alive and well(yay Shes a Favorite)....haha wasnt she suppose to be dead or summin!?
    the story takes place In Mexico and Yes the Ppl are Infected By some sort of Parasite...Why...just shoot there heads off and see for yourself...see what comes out from the extra hole...Hahaha....
    Look Into the Windows Of my Soul
    the Eyes Never Lie..

--++Dadelions Guardian:++--
    family:
    The Avenger (brother)
    Sin(Big Brother)
    Brimstone(Oldest Brother)
    Gizzy(Cousin)
    Killah J(Younger Brother)
    ~beatrix_bunny220 (cousin) ~
    ~!Pixiedancer (cousin)!~
    !!Deathscythe(cousin)!!
    Somebody Gonna Die Tonight

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

Quote Originally Posted by UltimaChaos
    who CAN'T love Resident Evil?? It's one of the greatest series ever made. RE: Apocalypse was an awesome movie, and it was somewhat based off of my favorite Resident Evil game, Resident Evil 2! and Leon's coming back in Resident Evil 4! its so cool!
    RE:Apocalypse was a tarnish to the name of Resident Evil. Up untill the point the creators of Resident Evil decided to make it an all-out action style adventure, sans the horror; I was an avid fan and thought the same way as you do now. All the figures/ models, books , etc.

That aside. Resident Evil Four: Omish Assault, does'nt seem to be that much of a great game. It's rather.. uninventive.

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 19th
    That aside. Resident Evil Four: Omish Assault, does'nt seem to be that much of a great game. It's rather.. uninventive.
    A. You misspelled 'Amish'
    B. Resident Evil 4 does not have the subtitle "Amish Assault"!
    C. Judging by your post, you either haven't even played RE4, or played it for about an hour, then stopped.
    D. What would be uninventive is reusing the same old 'kill-the-zombies, stop Umbrella' formula. Capcom is inventive for choosing to take their series, which even they admit has gotten stale, into a completely new direction!!
    Family

Senior Member Zack2 will become famous soon enough Zack2 will become famous soon enough Zack2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2006 12:51 PM
    Threads

I have played the demo for the GC and i played it millions of times and never got tired of it. There are people saying that this enemy called the Chainsaw man cannot be defeated but they were wrong. I can't wait for it to come out on the PS2

Junior Member Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2005 10:21 PM
    Threads

man i jus played the RE4 demo at EB Games and i got 1 thing to say about it..............IT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED TO GET A GC CONTROLLER!!(i lost all of mine ^^; and i need to get 50 bucks i give RE4 a 10 outa 10 and i say it is the best game for GC right now i want it BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am 63% addicted to Counter-Strike. What about you?

Member Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

wow its seems that RE4 really is good from what all you have said about it i have to get it now

I'm a twit Thenox is on a distinguished road Thenox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2005 05:50 AM
    Threads

But Chris is... Barry, wheres Barry? I`ll go and check!

Junior Member Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*sigh* i need to buy a new GC controller than buy th RE4 sad thing is i dun got any money....

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah i aint any money ill have to wait alittle longer before i can buy it

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2005 07:56 AM
    Threads

Resident Evil Outbreak was great because you could play online with people. And i believe resident evil outbreak file 2 will be even better. You havent experience true fun until you play online!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteReaper
    A. You misspelled 'Amish'
    B. Resident Evil 4 does not have the subtitle "Amish Assault"!
    C. Judging by your post, you either haven't even played RE4, or played it for about an hour, then stopped.
    D. What would be uninventive is reusing the same old 'kill-the-zombies, stop Umbrella' formula. Capcom is inventive for choosing to take their series, which even they admit has gotten stale, into a completely new direction!!
    right on!

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2006 05:09 PM
    Threads

I have been a fan of resident evil since day 1 and would be embarresed to admit how many resident evil's i have purchased since 1996. Over the past 2 years i has become dissinchanted with the franchise. thanks to a stream of lousy spin off's and a slew of awful movies. But after some seriouse re4 play times i have fallen in love with resident evil all over again. And im glad to say i enjoy re4 as much as i did re3 and code veronica by far the best 3 games in the franchise.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Satoru Ishigami
    Resident Evil Outbreak was great because you could play online with people. And i believe resident evil outbreak file 2 will be even better. You havent experience true fun until you play online!
    yea thats true it is very very true

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I just got Resident Evil 4 for my birthday. At the risk of sounding cliched, WOW! That's all I can really say about it. Everything about this game just blows me away. The graphics are too beautiful for words, the music really maintains an atmosphere of tension, and there are so many guns!!

RE4 is easily the best of the series, no contest. I'd even go so far as to call it one of, if not THE greatest games ever made. I tip my hat to Capcom, well done, guys!
    Family

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

when i played the demo it wasnt soooo scary is the real game scary?

Senior Member Zack2 will become famous soon enough Zack2 will become famous soon enough Zack2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2006 12:51 PM
    Threads

I just got RE4 and i had got this new weapon. This weapon is called the tommygun. I had used it on the giant orc and it killed him in less than 10 secs. The gun cost me alot of money but it was well worth it all because it comes with unlimited ammo.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Despite all of the positive ranting that I've made about Resident Evil 4 - deserved, though it was - I do have two complaints about the game. First of all, at times it just doesn't feel like some of the enemies even belong in the game at all. The third area of the game, the island, is a prime offender in this regard. Also, the game just isn't really scary, not like REmake was at least - although being chased by a maniac with a chainsaw has a way of tightening up the body, especially when there are tons of other enemies chasing you.

That said, there are still enemies that are right at home in this game, the bosses in particular (Regenerators are also really creepy, but you'll see when you get to them). And even if the game isn't as scary as previous ones, it's a helluva lot more fun to play!
    Family

Closed Thread

Thread Information