AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What's The Most Stupid Commercial You Ever Seen?

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Every Dutch person knows what I'm talking about when I say Frisia Financieering.

Basically, it's a guy who sits behin a desk news-style and blabbers away about ensurances and that their stuff is better then shows a statistic and ends it up with a phonenumber and a website. <yawn> booooring
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Senior Member Zack2 will become famous soon enough Zack2 will become famous soon enough Zack2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2006 12:51 PM
    Threads

I saw this commercial on a city bus that talks about selling vegetables and fruits in a ziplock bag and selling them at a low price.

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2005 07:56 AM
    Threads

I seen this really stupid commercial where this guy is walking down the street and in the background you can hear that music song "Hes got the whole world in his hands" So some guy comes out of no where and runs up and jumps on his back and then another guy comes and jump on his back and then another guy on top of a building jump off the building and jump his back. Then after a while the guy is still walking normally and has all these people on top of him it looked kinda like a world in the shape of people or something it was pretty silly. It was a uhhh...Nike commercial I think I am not sure lol

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Vex is on a distinguished road Vex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2005 03:34 PM
    Threads

The stupidest advert has to be the one for walls sausages. The dad brings a plate of them over to the table when the pet dog attacks him and tries to steal them, it could of been a funny advert but they really messed it up.

Kokokokoko Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2007 03:49 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Vex
    The stupidest advert has to be the one for walls sausages. The dad brings a plate of them over to the table when the pet dog attacks him and tries to steal them, it could of been a funny advert but they really messed it up.
    lol that's not stupid that well funny.....

The Cannibal Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2011 09:49 AM
    Threads

Safe Auto, anyone?

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Dairy Queen. The commercial goes like this: two shrimp were talking, and they were obviously married. The female says "What is this stuff?" The male shrimp replies "Its popcorn. Try some." So she does. Then she looks at him and says "You idiot! These are POPCORN SHRIMP!!!" Then the male shrimp looks at her and says "Honey, wheres the kids?" Then they both looked at the popcorn shrimp and started screaming.
    Now, that did not make me want to eat Dairy Queens food in anyway. I quite stay away from it now; such bad advertising....
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

souless dreamer dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2015 01:18 AM
    Threads

ITS BAKKIN! Dogs dont know its not real bakkin.

somebody please put the poor dog out of his misory

beauty in us all
    everyone the same
    everything changes
    love is all you need
    peace happyness and wizdom forever
    music heals the soul
    learn something new everyday
    experience life
    live free

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Anyone seen that commercial, the sour skittes one. The Sour Man, where the guy asks this other guy for some skittles and he says " Its not up to me dude." and the other guy is like " Who is up to?" and the first guy is like "The Sour Man". Then this Japanese guy gets up and starts do some judo or something to try and scare the guy. It was pretty stupid.

Member princess DeatH is on a distinguished road princess DeatH's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2005 07:25 PM
    Threads

i was watching this commercial that was just soooooo freakin stupid!!!! it ruined the word "bling" sooooo muuuch!!!! >_< it was like "i can bling, almost anything with my new 'bling it' kit" aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa >< i was like omg!!! haha they killed that word

I can't help my love of art. Nor my love of Kyou-Kun. Drawing is my life, i'd melt without pencils or paper. >_<

Just a cute little Kitty Chi? can only hope to improve Chi?'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2005 10:01 AM
    In a time which all has stopped- including life...
    Threads

Arrow

One time..i saw this what seemed to be a cool comercial

it was like all the people dancing around and singing and drinking...
    (the drinking wasn't like alchohol drinks though...)
    it was broad casting tomato juice!!
    My Friends Pictures Below:

Fading Star Starlight Moon Beam is on a distinguished road Starlight Moon Beam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2005 10:00 PM
    Threads

That one BurgerKing comercial for the Tender Crisp Bacon Cheddar Ranch....My god, that comercial sucks..
    No Longer Using This User Name!!

fan of j-rap Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2006 01:13 PM
    in twilight town with pence,hayner,olette and roxas
    Threads

any subway commercail SUBWAY EAT FRESH

Thank you crazy. cookie for this sig
    We're simply performers; we don't want to preach," says Diggy-MO. "Japanese hip-hop isn't much of a medium for strong messages like that yet. Maybe it's to do with the Japanese temperament, but strong messages like that would seem too obtrusive."

Fading Star Starlight Moon Beam is on a distinguished road Starlight Moon Beam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2005 10:00 PM
    Threads

Those Ebay comercials were stupid also...
    No Longer Using This User Name!!

Freshman= W00t W00t!! Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 07:14 PM
    Threads

Every single car commercial is dumb to me and the beer ones, too.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight Moon Beam
    That one BurgerKing comercial for the Tender Crisp Bacon Cheddar Ranch....My god, that comercial sucks..
    Lol.. I laugh at that commercial everytime it comes on! Heh, " I love the tender crisp bacon chedder ranch.. somethin' about they grow on trees...".. ^___^

fan of j-rap Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2006 01:13 PM
    in twilight town with pence,hayner,olette and roxas
    Threads

all these food commercials are making me hungry * chews on a pokemon card*

Thank you crazy. cookie for this sig
    We're simply performers; we don't want to preach," says Diggy-MO. "Japanese hip-hop isn't much of a medium for strong messages like that yet. Maybe it's to do with the Japanese temperament, but strong messages like that would seem too obtrusive."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The most stupid commericial I seen recently was that burger king commericial where that guy is sleeping and he wakes up and the Burger King Guy is laying in his bed under the covers looking at him. And the guy is just starring at him and The Burger King pulls out a burger and gives it to him. That was just dumb as hell man

Senior Member Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2009 06:49 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight Moon Beam
    that is true that it was bad but the burger is very good to me anyways

Jenova's son sephiroth33 can only hope to improve sephiroth33's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2005 01:33 PM
    Threads

the gieco commercials are pretty stupid they try to trick yopu the funnyest one was the reality show where the couples house was built to small!!

helianthus Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Venus Crystal Henshin Pen Venus Star Wand Top Artemis
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2020 09:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The new Nike commercials where is says "Run Barefoot." ... oo;

x

Member jedi sentinel is on a distinguished road jedi sentinel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2005 12:32 AM
    How the hell am I supposed to answer that I dont even know where I am half the time
    Threads

Default uhhhh

all the Enzyte commercials
    "I WILL TAKE OVER THIS EARTH AND ENSLAVE THE HUMAN RACE......ooo shiny" *is distracted by a piece of metal on the ground*

Local Playground Playa Dark_Flame_Alchemist will become famous soon enough Dark_Flame_Alchemist will become famous soon enough Dark_Flame_Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2005 09:27 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_Warrior
    the quiznos (not sure if spelled correctly) subs comercial the one with the sea monkeys or sponges or what ever when they singing that was stuck in my head for a long time...well the song was
    yea the quiznos sub commercial is great....Wish i had1!

"we love the subs, coz they are good to us!"
    "If qualities of Heaven are your desire, acquire wisdom and knowledge to take your mind higher.
    If Earthly qualities are what you lack,
    train your body in the feilds and prepare to attack.
    When both heaven and earth are opened together,
    the path of peril will revert to the rightous path forever.
    This "Jin" is the secret way......
    ......that guides us on from this place today."
    ---Third hokage

Senior Member Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2014 03:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

All of those Geico Commercials. They don't make any sense what so ever.

Member flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2006 09:46 PM
    Threads

I seen this really stupid commercial where this guy is walking down the street and in the background you can hear that music song "Hes got the whole world in his hands" So some guy comes out of no where and runs up and jumps on his back and then another guy comes and jump on his back and then another guy on top of a building jump off the building and jump his back. Then after a while the guy is still walking normally and has all these people on top of him it looked kinda like a world in the shape of people or something

Closed Thread

Thread Information