AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Gungrave...

Junior Member Jo-chan will become famous soon enough Jo-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2007 07:17 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Gungrave...

Being as stupid as I am, I did not know what subject Gungrave would go under. Rather than assuming and making an @$$ out of u and me(get it?), I just put it under general anime and manga. BUT!!! That's not the point. The point is, that I just finished watching Gungrave (yet another anime I watched all at once) and I wanted to discuss it with other people who have heard of it or maybe even seen it. It was quite sad but not as sad as Saikano...... I still get teary-eyed thinking of it. But, yeah, if you don't want to post or whatever PM me. I'll be sure to reply!

The Ignored One. Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2007 11:21 AM
    I live in the wonderful place called British Colombia, Canada...it's raining again...damn.
    Threads

I've watched a few episodes on and off so I'm a little iffy on the story, all I know is that it involves the mafia....right? and it's a tale of two best friends that sorta get separated and their lives are forever changed...then their paths intervein....or something. Plus there are some demons....!
    Gee maybe I should watch it more often ey? On a side note: everytime I do watch it, I find it entertaining, the art is good too. I have Gungrave the video game....the second one.....I hate it! It's slow....and not cool. I prefer fast-paced games like Devil May Cry....anyways that's all for now kids.

Junior Member Jo-chan will become famous soon enough Jo-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2007 07:17 PM
    Threads

I feel so bad! I'm double-posting! But yeah, it's about two friends who get into the mafia and their syndicate is called "Millennion" and they don't get separated but one of them betrays the other. And those aren't demons... they're mutated humans. And, yes, you should watch the whole thing because once you do, you'll understand the whole story. PM me if you want to know more about the story. I don't mind spoiling it for you .

Senior Member Yamcha will become famous soon enough Yamcha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2005 10:28 AM
    Threads

gungrave is pretty cool, its got alot of nice themes to it...but I think some of the animation isn't to great.

Celestial Guardian Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 01:13 AM
    In the place beetween light and dark called Twilight
    Threads

Don't u all mean Orgmen? Harry thought that Brandon might betray him so he killed him. Really Brandon was protecting him from all the strings he pulled to get up to the top of the ladder and betraying the family because of it. Brandon turned into Grave after he was Necrolized for Pete's sake!!!!!!!!!!! And the second game is not crappy i have and I have played it so it is not slow. This is all i have to say for now*walks away* Until next time!

Member of the Bishie Hunters Clan
    (Owner of Demon Eyes Kyo and Kyoshiro Mibu)

Member Donkey Puncher is on a distinguished road Donkey Puncher's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2006 11:54 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jo-chan
    Being as stupid as I am, I did not know what subject Gungrave would go under. Rather than assuming and making an @$$ out of u and me(get it?), I just put it under general anime and manga. BUT!!! That's not the point. The point is, that I just finished watching Gungrave (yet another anime I watched all at once) and I wanted to discuss it with other people who have heard of it or maybe even seen it. It was quite sad but not as sad as Saikano...... I still get teary-eyed thinking of it. But, yeah, if you don't want to post or whatever PM me. I'll be sure to reply!
    Gungrave is ok I collected it because it is a good anime I give it a nine because of the ending of it.

Closed Thread

Thread Information