AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 18 ... LastLast

Thread: The ultimate question, Cloud vs. Squall

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Death
    Look, Cloud is nothing more than a pathetic failure reject of a clone, he is couldn't even get into Soldier!! Wow, isn't he just awesome, and didn't he have some mental issues, you can't be strong and powerful phyiscally if your not mentally!

Battle Invite? I don't send the invites, people send me the invite, and currently i'm in a battle now with Myrra!
    The thing is... Cloud was being controlled by Jenova... And along with that, his memories were mixed in with Zack's. BUT! Later on he got everything straightened out in the lifestream... DUUUUUH!

Also, about that "pathetic failure" and "couldn't even get into soldier" thing... LIKE I SAID BEFORE!! (You really should read before posts)... Cloud was supposed to be a clone failure... THUS he wasnt given a tattoo, BUT he was actually the ONLY one to reach Sephiroth at the reunion...

Not only did he do that... BUT HE ALSO, defeated Sephiroth, a few times.... Bizzaro Sephiroth... Safer Sephiroth... and then Cloud defeated him YET AGAIN one on one in the lifestream in one attack...

So after that, his status mentally was fine and physically, well... more than fine... If I had to guess how much his swords weigh... i would say about... 60+ lbs.... Now if anyone could swing a sword around(Pretty easily might i add) by the handle that weighs that much (or more).... they got my props.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Well that sword is rubber, he's a flippin poser! -LOL-

Hmm... lets see how i can counter this then..

.....o.k. i got nothing, you may have won this round but i'll be back again... mark my words, you havn't heard the last of me, MWAHahaha!?!/1?1

**runs off maniacaly laughing**
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

*gasp*.... he actually didn't say anything back.. O_o .. maybe later huh.. lol..

XD

Signature brought to you by Balance.

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

*stares at Black Death running off* o.O

Yeah, I get kind of defensive about Cloud... *shrugs* I've always been like that... XD

Sooo... anyone else have anything to say?? I'll be waiting... >=)

Sniper in the Shadows KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2005 05:31 PM
    Threads

Wow, this thread has become one large argument. XD At least some people are backing up their opinions with details. ^^

As for me, I really like both characters, but I think Cloud would win since he has better summons and materia. Squall only has a stronger limit break.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I really wanna see more Squall people... So I may convert them into Cloud-ians... XD

Okay... as a little twist i will defend Squall!! Watch as I shall twist the odds into equal favor!!! BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!... XD

Squall has... Eden....... it can do like 30k+ damage with boost... Thats good....
    And Tonberry can level down opponents... So he could Level Cloud down.
    Squall could use Heros and Holy Wars for invincablility.

TA DA!!

See? So yeah.... I guess thats all i got again... more later...

Its wierd... Seems like, i'm dabating against myself... -_-

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

ooh ooh! OKay, Squall can use Auras over and over again for limit breaks, rather than waiting for a bar to fill up!.. XD.. and pressing triangle during Auras every turn is almost a Limit Break everyturn.. but the LB's are random, so you cant get LionHeart all the time... =P .... And.. And.. he got the girl in the end... O_o.. i think thats it...

Sniper in the Shadows KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MistaCloudStrife
    It's wierd... Seems like, i'm dabating against myself... -_-
    Yeah, you can defend both characters very well. XD

I can't really remember what magic/attacks that the characters had since I played both games around 4 years ago. I don't have them anymore either, so I can't replay the games.

I still say Cloud, but that's just my opinion.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Alright... the Aura thing is kind of like.. Hero Drinks... The thing is... If Cloud uses a bunch of Hero drink and then uses omnislash... that would do an insane amount of damage... Like... 9999 x 13 x the amount of hero drinks...

So yeah... Hero Drinks are better imo... It all goes down to personal opinion...

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

lol. Kaze, yeah it was a while ago since I played em too.. I forgot a number of things as well about these 2...

and Oh, i forgot about them Hero Drankz .. XD ... Go ahead hun, you tell'em.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Haha... alright... then I will say some other stuff about Cloud... I feel wierd after defending Squall... o.O

Okay.... Cloud can W summon KotR for incredible damage... and has mime to not waste his MP... has Final Attack Phoenix, MP and HP absorb...

He also can use flash, for auto kill...

If he uses Finishing Touch... that would also be an auto kill...

ALSO!!! When using Cloud's Limit... it wouldnt be a random limit... Squalls Limits are random... it isnt a guarentee that he'll use Lionheart...

I'll post more later... o.O

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

True true... but like you said before, you can skip all of Squalls weapons and just get Lionheart in the end.. (Could that really work? O_o never tried it..) but that would suck, using the Revolver for 80% of the game... I'd get so tired of it.. lol.. Ehh i said before too, I dont like Squalls personality either... he's so boring >.<

Where are the other Squall fans?
    *coughMacus,BlackDeath*cough*

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Yeah, I havent tried it either... I dont have FFVIII... Someone borrowed it and never returned it... o.O

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Can i borrow FF7 for PC? Pleeez ^^;;

PS. you still have my FFVIII 3rd disc!! >__<

Hehehee...

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MsAeris
    True true... but like you said before, you can skip all of Squalls weapons and just get Lionheart in the end.. (Could that really work? O_o never tried it..) but that would suck, using the Revolver for 80% of the game... I'd get so tired of it.. lol.. Ehh i said before too, I dont like Squalls personality either... he's so boring >.<

Where are the other Squall fans?
    *coughMacus,BlackDeath*cough*
    .... >.> pfft... little do you know, that Sqaull has sword, yeah you heard me, it's all sharp and pointy and he pokes people with it bahahaha, what's Cloud gonna do when Garden comes up and lands on him... NOTHING, why, cause he can't even bare it's weight.. pfft... wha-eva Yeah, plus they has missles and.... stuff... don't forget the things aswell, you know what i'm ranting on about

anywho, i like Squall's personality actually, he's cold, relies on no-one, indepentant, strong, is a good soldier =)
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Member princess DeatH is on a distinguished road princess DeatH's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2005 07:25 PM
    Threads

*joins the thread outta no-where* I'd say Squall, cuz like MistaCloud said, He has all those summons and heros and stuff. And then he has Lionheart which can do like 9,999 damage per hit. ((like someone said earlier also)) AND because......he's got like black said, the garden to back him up. but then again, we're talking about Cloud Vs Squall. Not Squall's side of the team and Clouds side of the team. But i still vote for Squall 100%. ^^

I can't help my love of art. Nor my love of Kyou-Kun. Drawing is my life, i'd melt without pencils or paper. >_<

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Well I don't, his personality is boring. =P .. I must admit, its a welcome change from the people in 7.. but it jus didnt interest me... He's too plain for me.

Garden lands on him?.. That is such a cheap way to fight someone one-on-one... we're talking about Cloud VS Squall not Garden VS Cloud...

Member princess DeatH is on a distinguished road princess DeatH's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2005 07:25 PM
    Threads

Exactly! See? It's one-on-one! We all have different opinions. It's up to Square to be the judge of who'd win. ((i still stick to good 'ol Squallie though lol))

I can't help my love of art. Nor my love of Kyou-Kun. Drawing is my life, i'd melt without pencils or paper. >_<

The Grand Master macus alexander has a little shameless behaviour in the past macus alexander's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2005 08:46 AM
    Threads

how many times have i told you in a straight out fight no magic just top lvl and top stats squall is stronger with his lion herat rezuken do you poeple not listen

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion man... So theres no winning with anyone here... =P

The Grand Master macus alexander has a little shameless behaviour in the past macus alexander's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

but i am right i looked at the stats squall would win if you denie this fact any longer i will use my most deadly wepon THE MAGIC HOON OF FIRE

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

OoOOh im sO scared... *running in circles*... lol no please no, not the Magic Hoon of Fire!!!

=P

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ha you should be scared you have not seen the power of THE MAGIC HOON OF FIRE

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:49 AM
    Threads

Sorry guys, but no true Squall fan is gonna be convinced by any of this garbage. Less talk, more action. ^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by macus alexander
    how many times have i told you in a straight out fight no magic just top lvl and top stats squall is stronger with his lion herat rezuken do you poeple not listen
    That might be true, but in all out fight with magic, Cloud will win. I guess the outcome depends if they are allowed to use magic or not.

And Macus, there is no need to get defensive over this. These two characters don't even exist. Plus, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Closed Thread

Thread Information